Here follows an update of what is happening in our school of library:
- Check out our current displays with new and old favorites.
- Our after-school library trays are now expanded with story-reflection questions and story cubes for creative and independent story telling.
- Our Question of the Week is: What kind of wish could be connected to… a lightbulb? … a battery? … dice? Students are thinking about how they can visualize their wish, so they are ready for the clay sculpting workshop during library time in Week 43!
- Our next week’s Question is: What is your wish? Their wishes can be for themselves (and how it will benefit others), for their families or communities, or for the whole world!
- On Thursday, October 18th, you will find Yvonne with the Usborne Books above the reception area. She will be there from about 8.00 am until 15.30(ish).
- It is time for the Yellow Box! In week 42, on Friday October 19th, from 14.30 – 15.00, students can drop by the library and browse our Yellow Box. In the Yellow Box, you will find books that have been withdrawn from our library because they were slightly damaged, outdated, etc. There are a few Diary of a Wimpy Kids in there, among many other titles. The books are free and for you to keep. First come, first serve.
- We just want to say another big thank you for the ongoing support of our dedicated volunteers! Thank you so much for all your help!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.